No, not my son, he's a great sleeper, he takes after me. Why can't my husband sleep? Well...let us delve into 10 reasons why:
10. He has a lot on his mind, and he's thinking of the different flies he can tie on his fly rod to catch the big one.
9. He's enviously watching me fall asleep less than 2 minutes after my head hits the pillow, and wondering how he could have married such an anomaly.
8. The crackle of the baby monitor and our son's quiet breath keep him up.
7. Pain, the pain in his arms, legs, hips and shoulder, now if he only had a wife who would lovingly massage these pains he might be able to sleep
6. He's too hot.
5. He's too cold.
4. He's re-living the chase and fight scenes from the action-adventure movie we watched before bed.
3. He's not sure, but he could be hungry
2. Our black cat is meowing blood curdling muuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrooooooooow's to be let outside and no one else(his sleeping wife) will get up to do anything about it.
1. His very pregnant wife is snoring, and if he does anything to stop it she'll wake up and bite his head off.
This has been my first entry as part of Mama Kat's writers workshop