Those SITS girls are having another awesome giveaway, and I liked their blog topic, so I totally copied it...well except for the giveaway, you'll have to go there if you want that!
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
To be happy and healthy
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We don't really have a morning tradition yet, our son has had one Christmas morning at home and the other at his aunt's house in NJ. Hopefully, now that we're staying home for Christmas, traditions can be established.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Chocolate, and no weight gain to go with it. Maybe even a chocolate fountain :)
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We go to events like Village Christmas, and also by watching lots of Christmas movies!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played Uno a lot as kids, and the game of Life
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Decorating the day after/weekend after Thanksgiving
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
A cabin in the mountains(a large one to fit all our extended family) Snow on the ground, roasting marshmallows in a fire pit outside, drinking hot cocoa